Content and Social Marketing Intern
Reports To: Vice President of Marketing
The Edvisors Network, located in beautiful Las Vegas at Summerlin, seeks a creative, marketing savvy intern to assist our team. This is a paid position, ideal for a current student or recent graduate wishing to take on marketing projects, and learn from a talented team of marketing professionals, while building one’s resume. This position is part-time and length of internship would be at least 3 months. Please respond with your resume for immediate consideration.
This position is an on-site role and must report to our Corporate HQ's in Las Vegas.
The primary focus of this position is to fulfill general digital marketing responsibilities, along with social media and content writing (with some responsibilities for publishing content within our CMS).
This is a part-time position, 25 hours per week during normal business hours.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Content Management and Social Media Marketing
- Support content development workflows, including the audit of images, graphics, video, and copy to maintain high quality
- Collaborate with content team to create, edit and publish content across the websites and social media, as needed. Bring the Gen Z perspective to the table.
- Support social media channels including campaign creation and measurement on both paid and earned media
- Work with the Video Content Producer to coordinate content for social media and contests and ensure all deliverables meet business expectations
- Work upstream with Product Managers to identify content needs and performance metrics to deliver data driven output to help increase engagement on media marketing channels
- Provide input to help drive improvements that scale content creation, reduce churn, or improve process time
- Help manage the asset library, including social media graphics, web banners etc. on Canva
- Measure and report on marketing outcomes, as assigned
- Support ad-hoc marketing needs
- A true passion to learn the day-to-day of advertising, content creation and marketing
- Exceptional analytical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relentlessly positive attitude with a “One Team” mentality & ability to collaborate well with others
- Baseline skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Google Docs a plus
- Experience with Canva or similar content creation tool (preferred)
- Experience with photography/videography, shooting and editing is helpful but not required
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing and Communications or relevant experience is preferred