Digital Product Marketing Manager
Reports To: SVP of Edvisors
Edvisors is a College Loan Corporation (CLC) company and is 100% owned by its dedicated employees through the CLC employee stock ownership plan. CLC, headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada is a top 10 student loan company, with $18 billion in consumer assets originated. By offering innovative loan products and first-class customer service, the Company has helped 900,000 families achieve their higher education goals. CLC has won multiple awards, including the BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics and the American Business Award for excellence in Customer Service.
Edvisors is a student resource company operating a portfolio of interactive sites that provide information, tools, and resources to help further higher education. Edvisors assists students and parents by helping them access private student loans products, scholarships and consolidation funding while providing marketers the opportunity to engage with students directly online, via e-mail, and through direct mail. Edvisors also manages education-focused websites offering information, advice and services to students, parents, educations, and the financial aid community.
Recognizing that our employees are the key to our success, Edvisors is dedicated to being a great place to work. Edvisors believes in providing a fulfilling workplace environment. We offer excellent employee benefits, paid time off, employee ownership, and a healthy work-life balance. We run a professional and fun office environment.
As a key member of the marketing team, the Digital Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for performance marketing strategy, acquisition, retention, and product development. If you are a detail oriented, analytical thinker who is driven by data, is goal oriented and has a passion for working in a fast-paced environment, then you are in the right place.
- Work closely with Business Development and SVP of Edvisors to identify and establish relevant advertising opportunities for the product line
- Responsible for acquisitions, campaign optimizations and product development.
- Support the business roadmap to deliver a best-in-class digital acquisition experience
- Analyze campaign performance to measure results and optimize conversions utilizing tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Manage relationships with affiliate agencies and advertising partners
- Collaborate with team members to create and support digital marketing campaigns for product lines in paid search, social media advertising, AB testing, display, and remarketing.
- Work with Business Intelligence as needed to pull and update reporting on a weekly/monthly basis
- Prepare status and report product line performance during weekly stand ups.
- Work with UX and dev team to help develop the product line including requirements, wireframes etc. as needed
Skills and Experience
- Managed and maintained data and reporting.
- Requires strong analytical skills with a proven ability to drive the product evolution through data insights.
- Experience in digital media planning including display prospecting and re-targeting, paid search, email, referral marketing, as well as web analytics tools and A/B testing.
- Ability to drive campaigns from concept through to execution and post-campaign analysis.
- Experience in product management, and conversion rate optimization (CRO) is required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be collaborative in cross-functional capacity, as this role will touch product marketing, acquisition, retention and more
- A bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of experience in a related digital marketing, user experience or product marketing.
- Applicants should have a strong understanding of Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display and Remarketing
- 2+ years of experience conducting analysis using web analytical and a/b testing
- 2+ experience in platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick, Commission Junction, Tune (Has Offers), Impact Radius and/or other similar tools.
California Applicant Privacy Notice