Skip Navigation
After navigation

Contact Us

Already have a loan with us?

  • Do you have a question about a loan you already have with us?
  • Wondering if your loan payment was received?
  • Don’t know how to report a change of address?
  • Need deferment or forbearance of your loan?
  • Want to know what repayment options are available to you?

Please contact our servicer, Nelnet, at 888-486-4722.

Where can I find my loan’s servicer and their contact information?

  • Go to
  • Select “Financial Aid Review”.
  • Read the privacy statement.
  • Have your FSA ID available.

The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the U.S. Department of Education's comprehensive database for all federal student aid information. You will be able to find your Federal loan servicer(s) and their contact information, federal student loan accounts and balances, as well as, your current loan status (in repayment, in default, etc.).

For Other Questions, Contact Us At:

Customer Service

[email protected]


College Loan Corporation
350 S. Rampart Blvd., Suite 200
Las Vegas, Nevada 89145